PrivacyPerfect is one of the leading technology companies in the field of privacy compliance software solutions. Based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, our company flourishes by hiring top experts from all over the world, to help organizations become and remain GDPR compliant, in an easy way.
We take initiative. Reward success. We speak-up. Openly. We embrace new ideas. Stimulate creativity. Fuel positivity.
We put ourselves out there. We dare. Not deterred by challenges and difficulties. We take them on. Bring them on.
We are proud to have colleagues from all around the world, from The Netherlands and Hungary, to India, and New Zealand.
We know that family comes first. That's why we support our colleagues with flexibility and understanding during their time with us.
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Type of employment: Full-time
What makes us PrivacyPerfect?
PrivacyPerfect helps companies in the upper mid-market and enterprises to be GDPR compliant by providing a secure, easy-to-use and efficient software as a service solution. Our passionate team encourages innovation with different software modules for processing data, impact assessment and data breaches. To make it easy for companies to start at a level they feel comfortable with.
Your role in a nutshell
As a QA tester, you will work alongside the developers to make sure that the software they made is in line with our quality standards. In this position, you will engage proactively with the IT and Product Development colleagues in Rotterdam and the remote team in India.
Do you believe consumers deserve excellent experiences? Do you believe technology should enrich our lives? Do you believe success can only be created with great teamwork and strong partnerships? Do you appreciate an international working environment? Do you like to challenge yourself? Are you a student in software engineering or computer science? Do you have the ambition to become a test engineer of software tester? Yes? Then we have a great opportunity to become part of one of the most successful teams in Europe!
• Regression testing.
• Feature testing.
• Comparing functionality of a complex system to specifications/desired behaviour
• Testing of functionalities such as MFA, SSO, etc.
• i18n testing.
• UI/UX testing.
• Logging found bugs, specifying reproduction steps and indicating where they differ with
• Testing in different browsers and OS.
• Keeping up to date with planned development, specification changes.
You hopefully also are
• Familiar with issue tracking and project management software, specifically Jira.
• Familiar with Agile development methodology.
• Familiar with release procedures.
• Familiar with programming, e.g. Java or even Scala.
What you bring to the table
• Self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence.
• A little experience with working in agile teams and flexibility due to working in sprints.
• Fluency in English and preferably Dutch, with excellent communications skills (written and
• Tolerance towards ambiguity and uncertainty as nothing is set in stone
• Own opinions and willingness to voice these, while open for opinions of others
• Team player who like to serve others.
What we offer you
• A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious organization that is growing.
• A pleasant, informal working environment.
• Freedom to design your work.
• Intern compensation € 350 per month
Suggested internship project end result/deliverable
• Review of several different (automated) testing tools and a final selection based on the
• Configure the selected testing tool, write test cases to be used by PrivacyPerfect after
completion of internship
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your resume (CV) and motivation to
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherland
Type of employment: Full-time
Didn't find what you are looking for? You can always submit an open application.